Saturday, August 30, 2008

long awaited meet-up

It's been so long since I went back to NV. Even though it's just a street across my house.. It's just like 'so near yet so far' kinda feeling. The nostalgia seemed to be covered up by the joy of meeting my good old friends.. I'm really glad to meet up with all of them, especially teachers whom have left deep impression in my life.
Some of us flew to the gym at Sengkang Sports Complex. My first visit to a gym and I think the running thing was scary because after running, I felt like I was going to tumble and I tumble-hopped down the running machine. I felt like a little kid in a playground. Everything's so interesting at first sight. =D
All in all, Im really grateful for all my friends and the times we spent together. Thank you guys for yesterday.


Mr Aw, my Math teacher who has a unique sense of humour and he's like a grandfather to us. My heart melted when I saw him reading my letter intently. (:

Mr Rashidin. Though he didn't teach us for long, his smile always cheer us up. And he gets 'tormented' by Juv and my 'Spongebob' actions. =D

Ms Chang, whom we always tease as Chang E jiejie. We'd always ask her if she flew to the moon and ask her to bring mooncake back. =D

Cherlyn, very close friend for two years and counting. Her taste in clothes is forever better than mine. =D And she doesn't hide her love for her friends.


Ck, a very 'on' friend. We like to act cute together. =D

Dong! He's very very gentlemen-ly and likes to do weird actions. =D 4E2's boss.



Lewis. He likes to be disgusting (haha) and give constipated looking face. A guy who can be serious and loves Bryan's leg a lot. (:

Chinchin! My three year seating partner who plays along with me whenever I have something up on my sleeves. =D She has strong compassion for people.

Janice. She's brilliant and sporting in the things she does. Someone who laughs alot too and aims high in the things she does.

Jm, the girl who always seems disinterested and dao looking. =D Sister in christ who knows when to listen, when to speak, and when to comfort.

Priscilla. A great laughing partner to be with who does scuba-diving style of laughing. =D She has a passion for dance and seeks to do well. (:

Xiaoxian. Going more and more feminine but still has the capability of roaring at people. =D

Juvenal Chan! My favorite acting-disgusting partner. We composed weird songs and love to joke together. =D



I'm sorry, we still quite patriotic. *Makes vomiting expression.

A multitude of expressions..







On the box that was randomly placed on the roadside..




And the unopened highway. =D


The road goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home