Monday, September 15, 2008

God, grant me wisdom.

James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

I know that even if I learn everything by heart (apparently, I've only finished 3 chapters out of everything), and yet do not even understand what the question asks, there's no use at all.

And I know that even if I do well, yet God isn't involved, there's no meaning at all.

Thank You for salvation and for the many seemingly little things that we are entitled to, yet given to us by a heavy price.

God is beautiful. We may not comprehend many times what He's doing, but one thing we need to know, He is good and worthy of all our praises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home