Friday, September 12, 2008



And this post is for Pang Hui Chin. (my head is still bigger, as usual (: )

Hey dearest. I've always related you as the 'sitting partner for three years'. You know, I still remember for the first two years, things never went well in our friendship but it did not end up that way. I'm glad because we spent the next two years 'ba chor mee-ing' and even sharing some of our best moments in choir as seniors, as friends, as close sisters even though not blood-related and let's not go into biology. (: Thank you for the wonderful times that we've spent joking around and I bet it has been a real torture (but a fun one) especially when we keep pulling each others' chairs. (: I just want to tell you that even though I don't hangs these words on my lips all the time, I love you as a friend. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home