Sunday, September 28, 2008

I just realised something. I talk as if my last paper on tues does not exist. Haha. A while ago, I was talking to myself and wondering if the 5 marks are worth it. Actually it's a ten. I don't see why I can't aim for the A, right?
Sometimes, just before we start something, we begin by feeling hopeless. Ha.
I guess that's something I have to do, change my mindset. It's been so long, since secondary school that I begin to deal with this confidence thing. But I guess it's been getting better since the transition. Weird.
Anyway, to those still having papers. It must be hard to focus esp when people scream out, "Promos is over!" (i admit im one of them, even tho mine's not over yet. haha) but work for the results. I'm especially proud of Joyce who is disciplined in her studies. (: Have a blessed promos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home