Friday, September 26, 2008

I don't know how to call this. It's either joy, or just a sudden sense of euphoria. Maybe it's both.

Because one thing I know for sure, I grow with greater dependency on God in this exam. For peace, for wisdom, for meaning. I think the worse thing is to doing something and losing the purpose of doing it. You know, it was during today's exam that I realised it's not just about remembering the facts, it's also about persevering on during the last few minutes.. or maybe even at your second essay out of three. I think being an art student means facing more and more essays so I have to start loving it. And I think two SEA topics is heavy. I was so proud of myself for actually finishing the three essays without giving up. To me, it's an achievement.

So to those still having exams, those having O levels, those studying for grades that you have not seen but believed in, persevere on with the end in mind. (: It may be tough, but it's always what you're clinging on to which makes the journey much more easier and worthwhile.
---------------------------------------------------------

Just to share about what I've been doing. Don't think that I've been a good girl and abstained from the computer. Haha. It's just I hadn't found the time, or the mood to really pen my thoughts down. My mum just bought a disc on Pastor Benny Hinn. There was healing in the place and the video really got me wowed. Imagine a young girl being filled by the holy spirit and speaking in front of the crowd. Imagine a man in the choir being healed and he threw his crutches down and ran to the front to tell of what God does. I always feel that it's difficult to comprehend how awesome God is even though we always sing songs like, 'How great is our God'. I think I just had a glimpse of God's healing power in people's lives. (:
I really miss a lot of my friends. Can't wait to catch up with them. Hopefully soon.. And there's school on marking day somemore. PW lectures, here we go again. Persevere on people. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home