Tuesday, October 07, 2008

You may not be happy even if you get what you think you want.

Sunday. I got to Elise's house rather late cause' I went to take the red line from Dhoby to Jurong. I wasn't frustrated, just tired and happily reading my novel. I can't seem to drop that book late at night. Tonight, I must learn to control myself and sleep early. My old 10pm bedtime that started this year, because of the crazy jc life, died. I guess it's time to revive it. Anyway, we had fun doing our video. It reminded me of old days with the three monsters making really weird and funny videos. Just that going back home wasn't as fun cause I was so so tired.
I think that PW is teaching me to be patient and not to get angry easily. I know that hasn't been going well for me. I was reading an old devotion on how impatience comes because we're so concerned about our agenda. More than the struggles and cares of others. It's only when we go through something then can we really understand what the devotion is talking about? Well, I'm learning.

Some behind the scenes.


Tia, she was supposed to be the DJ but I decided I suck at sobbing so we changed roles. (:


I'm supposed to be caught scratching my back with the feather duster and digging my nose while on air. =D I'm sorry but I love adding in disgusting scenes.






Tia thinks the feather duster looks like hibiscus on my head and threatens to put this in the ppt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home