Friday, November 07, 2008

may He be your hope

I hope there's a job vacancy at the place where my brother is now. Cause' the pay is reasonable, I don't have to work on weekends, and it's not a tough job. (: Hoping.

Besides that, I'm quite bored at home. Because I don't feel like studying. )= Haha. And I was just watching this wonderful video. One scene of which this 8-year-old girl in Philippines who couldn't hear from birth. She was healed and could hear. She called her daddy for the first time. It was really touching. That's just one of the scene. There is more. God's healing power testified right in the very lives of these people. And when they started singing, 'The Steadfast Love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end...', I get a glimpse of God's love for us. (:
And I am reminded of the lyrics of 'Indescribable' by Chris Tomlin.

Indescribable, uncontainable
You place the stars in the sky, and You know them by name
You are amazing God.
Incomparable, unchangeable
You see the depths of my heart and You love me the same
You are amazing God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home