Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Hello (: I was looking at some photos, some of which made me wanna laugh.. Haha. The very year-end class photos.

1. Indeed, I'm loved and blessed. I thank God for friends who make nice little books with scary photos of me inside, a doll dressed in bikini etc. (:

2. I was reading a letter Charis made for me at the start of this year, when we hadn't got into JC yet. Friend, I see God's hand upon our friendship. Direct quote from Charis Ng, "You were quite pian tai... I didn't dare to get near you." to "We started to become close friends, sharing about God and stuff." Haha! It's amazing how a simple conversation about our walk with God can bring us to a deeper level of friendship.

3. You will know this is for you. (: I have wondered.. If we're just good-to-play-with friends or friends-who-truly-care. But the msg in your every letter that you love me as a friend brings to me a strong message that our friendship is stronger than going goofy together. (: Thank you friend, for the timely reminder. I'm sorry if I've ever shown more selfishness than love towards you. And I truly treasure our friendship, dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home