Tuesday, October 14, 2008

and i come to you once again

Psalm 37: 24 "though he stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand."

Isn't this verse beautiful? You may feel like giving up, feel like things really look bleak, but God will uphold you. He will.

Sometimes I see that God has more faith in us than we in ourselves. But His perspective comes probably because He knows.. His strength will sustain us, therefore we can do it.

Are we asking, are we seeking? Or are we still clinging on to ourselves and drowning.

I'm so so exhausted mentally. I have tried not to think about many things because I don't dare to. My promos result, my service in SA.. etc. But they pile behind my head and gush in at that critical moment when I should be standing firm.

And now I understand why God tells us to think of things that are lovely, things that are noble.. etc. He didn't say "think of nothing" or "delude yourself as much as you can".

My God is a wise God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home