Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Now I can, trade these ashes in for beauty.

I know everyone's ranting about PW, I can almost hear it through these walls. But.. PW is so going to be over! (: My group has already been thinking about how to celebrate and stuff.. and we plan to do it before OP. =D Let's just hope there won't be anymore crises.. But right now, I'm having a sore throat and I still have OP dry run and morning prayer tml. I really hope it heals by tonight. (:

Promos is over and what can I say but I'm really glad and I think I did better than I expected or deserved. For example, I don't know why I can get a B for geog when I only did last min studying, but I really thank God for that. I think I've learnt my lesson and will work harder for MSA 2009. But meanwhile, maybe I can slack for a while first. (:

I miss four and many other nv people.
Our latest meet-up was July. That's like 500 million years ago when we first met Jasmine the dinosaur (extreme left) at the zoo. Sorry, I'm speaking gibberish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home