Thursday, November 13, 2008

how can this be, that you are mindful of me

To be a peculiar people.. Yet doing the mundane things..

Big contrast. Most of the time, behind our goals and purposes, we are working on things which makes us feel so dry and undesirable. Like if you are working towards your trophy, behind it is full of trainings that make you wonder if you're ever going to breathe for the next second.

Christ understands what we go through because He went through. With a purpose in mind, He laid His life down for us. If you were thinking that it's painless for Him and He enjoyed every moment of it, think about it again.

Matt 26:39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

I was listening to the song 'East to West' and I stretched out my hands trying to grasp how far the east is from the west. The fact is, the east and the west never meets. And the Bible tells us that is how far God has removed our sins away from us so that we no longer have to feel the guilt. When I first saw the verse, I really went wow. That is how great, how deep and how wide He can freely give and love. Only if we will accept it.

The point is, His life was given so that we can have our lives to the full. (John 10:10)

---------------------------------------

On a lighter note, I can't wait for cell this sat. It just makes me feel more relaxed and at home. Probably because this week has been a run-about and I really need somewhere to unwind somehow. Right now, I feel like staying at home and not move an inch. But well. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home