Monday, November 24, 2008

I have a wish. To be more determined in my stand and resolutions.

1 Tim 6:12 Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.

Taking hold of the eternal life. Sometimes our grip over what is more valuable and important seems to loosen more easily compared to the things that entice us and are of less value. It is precisely why it is easier to chase after such things, for they are worth less. I guess our fight of faith is not just challenging, but it is always a lifestyle. When we decide what to choose, what to do etc.

I remember that the recent Saturday, I had my very own inner struggle. Somehow, I was feeling rather hopeless and I just did not have confidence that I can continue. I was reminded of this verse, to take hold of the eternal life. Grabbing a good hold of it and never losing sight of my final destination-- to be with God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home