Wednesday, November 26, 2008



My new favourite character: Mort the Lemur! (:
Actually lemurs in real life look pretty funny, but well, Mort is different cause' it's the cutest thing besides me. =D Of course I'm kidding. But think about it, it has the smallest role getting chased by sharks all day long in the movie, but it left the deepest impression to me. Especially the haggard-looking part and the way it goes, "Lalalala."

Today was job hunting day. Clarissa and I went for 3 interviews and hopefully I can get a temp job that I can juggle well with church, SFC commitments and studies because MSA 2009 is like a few days after school reopen. They must have a problem. I have hardly even touched my holiday homework and I hope I wont leave it for the last week for sch like I always somehow end up with. Some people are probably better, they don't even do. But I can't afford that, cause Geog assg is counted as CA I think. )= Okay, get over and done with. (:
I'm quite happy these two days cause' I feel like I'm trying to live. Haha. (:

A conversation went like this today between two young adults and their youths.
The self-praise one: Hello, what is your name? My first name is pretty and last name is cute. You can call me pretty cute.
Clarissa: My name is speech and my surname is less. I'm speechless. (in response to the claim)
Wanhui (my cell leader): My surname is Beau and my name is Ti fu. You can call me beautiful.
Self-praise one: It's rude to call your full name. Ti-fu, tifu!
Beatrice keeps quiet despite the rest encouraging her.
Wanhui: Her surname is Huang, her name is hou. She's empress!
Self-praise one: No, her name is pian tai. Pian tai huang! (I know it's kuang but it sounds like. (:)

Who is the self-praise one? I think she thinks she's cuter than her fav character Mort. =D Here we go again.
I remember Charis telling me when we graduated that we can't self-praise anymore. Haha. But well, I guess we always have fun doing that. (: And sometimes it entertains others so that they can suan us back. )=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home