Thursday, December 04, 2008

juvenal chan



HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JUVENAL CHAN. (:

I'm sorry that I'm four days late to say happy birthday to you. But I didn't forget your birthday. You may smash my head once you get back. (:
What can I say, man. We've been friends since secondary one and we were like the weirdest people to each other when we first met. I can only say life in NV would have been boring without you going crazy with me. Especially in sec three with our water bottle dance, siew mai song, and so many things we went through. (: And you're like my across-the-bridge partner in class, then we'd start looking at each other through the foolscap hole thing. You have brought so much joy to people around you. I can never forget the times you were there to comfort me when I broke down because of studies. There were just so many times. Thank you for just being there. I really appreciate your presence budbud. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home