Saturday, February 07, 2009

I really really can't wait to tell the people that we're doing 40 Day P&F!.....

You have no idea how crazy it is until you start making the book, from scratch!

When Jem sent the msg at 4am that the booklet is done, I went 'yay' within and back to sleep. But doing morning worship, I started thinking of God's companionship during the times.. How He gave us the words. How He gave us strength. How He helped me not to feel like ponning school. How He blessed me.. I feel, how undeserving. God, Your grace comes in abundance.

But right now, I'm still feeling a little weird because work came on a rise and now, a sudden halt. Maybe like what Rachel said, cold turkey. Haha. During this time of chionging and also having spent lesser quiet time with God, I find myself still taking time to reflect on the purpose of doing all these..

For all of us who are serving, let's keep coming back to Him so that we'd not lose purpose of what we are doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home