Friday, January 09, 2009

You know how it feels when someone gets on your nerves and..

Who do we put the blame on? Naturally, the person. "Because he/she came and irritate me mah."

But today, I can only cry out to Jesus. For Him to just come and redeem my heart once again. Because only He can make my heart clean once again. When I react in anger, I just find that I'm losing myself more than I think the person is losing himself/herself.
Only when Jesus comes into the picture, my heart is humbled once again.

Pardon me. But have we ever thought about how precious we really are? What is our value?
It's more than we can imagine. Stop giving ourselves to what is of less value. Anger, vengeance etc. They just consume you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home