Friday, December 19, 2008

memories snapped

MyHope Singapore

If these people weren't here, things would not have been as great..
And the cell I can't trade for anything..

And all who made the party memorable! =D

Joe's dog (Stormy) and me! It likes me! =D


Sentosa trip. (I have some photos but I'm too lazy to upload them. Mainly of clarissa trying desperately to hit the ball.)



Jumping shots.






All photos above are courtesy of Yeomei who uploads photos fast.

And I found these photos in Tia's fb! We were supposed to be doing the super boring PW when Amanda got her macbook out and..
I think this is the cutest face I can ever have. )=



I have so many things to do but I'm just so lazy. )= I need a knock on the head to know time is running faster than me. And I think I should just bring my geography notes everywhere I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home