Friday, January 16, 2009

Wah, it's just the first week of school and I see God in the midst of my life and the lives of others!
Honestly, I'm physically quite tired but something within me is still fluttering. I mean, all the homework and tests are rushing to me and I do not get enough sleep but I am not worried!

Like yesterday, I was to prepare for two MSAs and I also wanted to read something that is quite important but not 'urgent'. So I prayed for time to do all which seemed quite impossible, and guess what? God postponed my History MSA! =D It's crazy.

I don't know why, but I keep seeing prayers answered and it's just too much for me to take!

Through this trying period of studies, friends, I believe God can bring peace WITHIN the entire you when you ask and trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home