Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ah. I love weekends.

Feeling a little sleepy and grouchy because I've had a long day. But I guess it was fun today-interviewing those who are auditioning for Life Concert. I guess one very important lesson I learnt is that we shouldn't be that critical about people. We are all at different phases of our walk.. and in no way should we decide that who is better than who. Because we are all accepted by Christ not for what we do but what He did- dying on the cross and resurrecting.. for us. Revealing His great power that isn't ruled by death.
I'm quite tired cause' there's comm meeting/practice coming up.. And I'm having the flu attack. Do pray for me.. that God will strengthen me indeed. Super natural.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home