Saturday, April 04, 2009

this journey

EW/LC is over. This journey has been really enjoyable. To be able to serve God in such a meaningful way, and to serve alongside with many friends I've made. Seriously, I think I'm getting the nostalgia already. I think I'm going to miss so many of them especially since we can only take part in EW/LC next year..
I've learnt a lot from this event. One of the things is that God has His very own ways to carry out His will. This lesson is so important to me because many times I would think that God will act in the way that we see, 'just like any other year/time'. But the thing is, we need to believe that God has greater plans. Also, setting our hearts right has been something that we have been dealing with. Indeed, I believe that God is pleased with a heart that is sincere and genuine. Not only that, I have seen people who have really gone so far as to serve God with their very best..

I have to admit that I have not been taking studies very seriously. Will do my best to get on the right track. I just hope that there wont be those stay-back-super-late lessons. Studying at home works better for me.
Can't wait for the thanksgiving dinner. (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home