Saturday, March 28, 2009

Philippians 4:12-13

I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Did this for scripture reading last week. And it made me ponder. Because many times we like to quote v13 and.. v12 helps us to understand too. Indeed, when we have been through thick and thin with God, we are assured that He will provide for our needs. Which is why we can be contented wherever we are, and trust Him that we can do what He has for us.
------------------------------------------------

Thank You God. You have given me enough to do the things that You want me to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home