Friday, May 01, 2009

I guess I'm pretty human after all. I don't mean it in the way that I-am-perfect-smug-smile kinda way. But rather, I failed again and ran back into God's embrace. School has been intensive. And I've been feeling the "what if i cannot catch up with work" thing. Got so frustrated with schoolwork and teachers, although I don't really feel that I should blame it on them. But I am comforted by the fact that,

A thousand times I failed
Still your mercy remains
Should I stumble again
I'm caught in Your grace

-From the Inside Out

Be it failure in studies or in life, the best part is to know that I may stumble, but You will never let me fall. You will be with me throughout the journey.
------------------------------------------------

Shopping with Rach and Sammie. It's super great. It's been about 4 months since I had a decent shopping time, especially with them. And it's so productive! Haha. (= Had a good time talking about stuff and reminiscing lifecon. I love open-air cafes. Should do that more often, even alone by myself or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home