Monday, March 01, 2010

Hello hello. Ya know, I feel like I'm talking to the air here. But I just like to blog and entertain myself a little. Haha. (:

Kinda just returned from prep camp. Me and lois decided in advance to stay over for the 2nd night. For me, because I felt bad that I can't go for the entire camp. Heh. I think I really enjoyed being there to just help out wherever I can. We did the ew stuff till around 4am. Haha. We didn't get the 'chief slaves' title for nothing. But I really gotta commend the juniors for their 'when there's a will, there's a way' spirit. Even our batch also not hiong. And they even had chocolate fondue for supper! Zai or what. (: Anyway, joined them for sun worship before I flew back to own church. I realised that I really like those songs that quote scripture. While songs which are more expressive are good too.

Hm what defines 'a better choice/decision'? Sometimes I think our definition of 'better' is quite thwarted. Like high-paying jobs is better. Not that they are not true, they may be sometimes. I guess my definition of 'better' is when the presence of God goes with me. When I am walking in His ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home