Thursday, December 03, 2009

"When I go down the mountains, and get back to my life,
I won't settle for ordinary things"
-Show Me Your Glory by Third Day (of course (;)

This part of the lyrics really speaks for me even as Youth camp is over. Just want to really thank God for being with us, which we felt very strongly during camp. I agree that the second night was awesome, but I would really say that God is with us all the time! I guess camps really help as a form of retreat from whatever we're doing.. It's a good draw-away from life, and a good time to "go up the mountains" and seek Him in a deeper way! And indeed there was a lot of prayers put into the camp preparation.

Anyway, there were many breakthroughs, for example, for the hurting. I really experienced the healing of emotional scars/hurts caused by circumstances or people around. With deeper conviction that God is able to heal us.. because He has died on the cross and rose on the third day victoriously. If He can overcome death, how immeasurably more can He heal those who are hurting! (:

Even as we "go down the mountains", may we always choose not to settle for ordinary things. God has plans which will prosper us and not harm us! If we will choose to be led.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home