Friday, November 06, 2009

Some things which I want to pen down quick before I forget.

The other day.. An idea dropped into my head to gather some friends together for prayer. I hesitated cause it was near to A's but I'm glad I did it. Especially thankful for Rach, Victor and Cheese for doing the word and worship, and everyone who came. We really had a great time! It was more than just preparing our hearts for A levels, but really encouraging one another in our walk with God. Life is really more than just about studies..
Jem asked me about how we set the prayer fast content. And I couldn't quite remember and I didn't really blog it down in details.. Hmm. Which makes me think.. We really need to learn to journal down these minute details in life that matter.

All the best to all for A's! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home