Thursday, October 29, 2009

Camp David Peace Treaty.

Oh yes, I'm about to reach the end. I think the thing some of my friends and I feel is mutual. Especially Sophia. We really supported each other during this two years, spurring each other on. Think I'd miss her a lot. And she made sure I invite her to my wedding next time. Haha.

History is officially my best friend for the past few days. Had mock paper. When I postpone the intl paper last night due to lack of preparation, I thought I could almost float in my bubble of joy. (: I'm glad Ms Chan came to bring conviction in my heart that I've neglected Math again. Alright Math, I'll try to get to know you better. Even though sometimes you're quite weird for a friend. I thought we used to know each other so well.

Lunch with family. Time spent with family has been more regular. (:

1 Cor 15:50,57
I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.
But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

This verse really brought comfort to my heart and mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home