Sunday, October 18, 2009

One thing that I'm definitely going to do after A's is go for a food binge! =D But as yet, I can't quite find a friend who is as hungry..

Farewell assembly was nice.. really nicer than I've ever thought. Singing the school hymn for a last time, photos with the class, the really wonderful gifts from teachers. It almost felt like children's day. And I was really encouraged by my teachers' notes. I'm like a notes person i.e. words of affirmation work better than a car key. (I hope so, since I've never received a car key in my life. Heh.) Or rather, I re-read the notes you give to me at least 3 times on the day you give me. And time with exco and class was really great. Love the class video! Haha. (:

Maybe I will marry someone who can cook.. Like get them for a cooking audition or something. Kidding. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home