Friday, September 25, 2009

It's one of my happy coffee days again.. (:

I really feel proud of myself of cutting down on coffee, chilli and fried food. Like really cutting down. Sometimes I even feel sick looking at the latter.

Back to school kinda days. I guess I don't feel that lousy because I spent my time well before it's time for me to get some momentum, somehow. Especially the dead sea scrolls outing. It was totally awesome! =D Was just looking at some of the photos which Rach took and the i-cant-believe-im-staring-at-it feeling was back. I think it was love at first sight for me and the handwritten bibles-especially the older than old English one. It was so so beautiful. How I wish I can own one. Although the things for us to view was a little limited, I can just take a long time admiring each of the exhibits. (and we can probably bring the ideas to Easter Week next year. haha!) Really wish I could stay there longer. And I think the guide helped us to understand the exhibits a lot better.

So anyway, Sophia and I have been cheering each other to keep the fire going. (: And once in a while we go, "The fire gone so fast." Haha. Got back some of our prelims results. Thus far, I've improved quite a lot but my Math slipped cause I didn't focus much. Heh. But I've been taking it optimistically. The aim I had for this exam was: improve. So I guess there wasn't any unrealistic pressure on myself. And now the final lap- the term they use all the time but I don't see how 'final' it is. Haha.

Each time handing my worries to Him again. (: Thank You for Your faithfulness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home