Thursday, June 25, 2009

I am so tempted to write down a list of what I've not done so far but I kept telling myself to keep optimism since it's one of the things I find hard to keep hold of. Or is it not. I dont know.

Yesterday, while watching tv for the 3rd hour, someone came to our door to sell something. I don't know why, but I realised that I said 'no' too quickly. I'm glad I gave second thoughts and bought when my mum asked me if I wanted to. After the person left, my heart was as heavy as a stone. That was the much I could do for him and I really wanted to do more. So I said a prayer for the person. This is something that I really love about prayer. When you're helpless or cannot do much for someone else, you can pray for them. (=

I'm glad I spent time to do some dreaming yesterday and reflecting today.

You're my very present help. This I claim in Jesus' name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home