Sunday, June 14, 2009

cheap hope?

Looyee, I think you should either burn your tv and bed, or you can try setting a bomb that activates when you watch or sleep too much. Like 8 hours and 1 min later, poof, you're gone. Besides that, you're supposed to be golden aging now but your notes are just beside your comp as you type away. How wonderful. E-learning really helps huh.

The above is suppose to crack me up. I'm learning not to be too hard on myself (or even too nice sometimes), and minus the use of negative words on anything though it can be tough.

So, how did I spend my day? I went to church and the guest speaker was really funny and he answered a question that I've been thinking about during youth yesterday. I went home and slept. Guess how I woke up, I dreamt that I had to practise dancing and balancing with one foot on a chair while doing that, and it was so scary I woke up. (Please pray. I'm always getting funny dreams and I feel more exhausted than if I had stayed awake. ) Haha. Watched memoirs of a geisha by justifying that I wasnt in the mood to study and anw I hadnt watched the show. It was quite nice and the actress is really pretty. See I am not a biased person.

But I guess better things could have been done in some other days. Besides studying, watching tv and sleeping, which I don't mean are bad things, there can be more. I mean I cannot believe if today is my last day on earth and all I've done in the while are sleeping, studying and eating. Like.. "Yay, I've fulfilled my purpose in life." with a super blank face because you really dont mean what you said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home