Wednesday, June 03, 2009

for you are His personal concern

Angels and Demons was a superb movie. I seriously held my breath and covered my mouth with my hands in suspense. It was so so good. And I feel like I'm the only one who got cheated by Ewan Mcgregor (so far everyone seems to have read the book) because I thought he was so so nice! I still like him anyway. I bet I have moaned over this for two days because I felt so betrayed. It was such a nice twist but I wish he would turn back on his way or something and not burn himself to death.... )= Besides that, I think the movie was so good. I was so touched by the part when people came and saved the last pope, and the part when he went up to the sky to 'sacrifice himself for the people'. )=

Yup, this post is basically just for me to continue with my anguish.

Besides that, the real holiday is here. (better than nothing) My schedule's packed but I still got some room for slacking i.e. my birthday. No one studies on birthdays. It's too tragic. (= Looking to maybe gather with some oldies (it's been a long time since clique unite!) or just simply chill. Anyway, I really really appreciate BFC and A3 for celebrating my birthday. They really made my day and makes me feel appreciated at the same time too! Thank you BFC for the greatest fellowship (i really cant wait for cell retreat), and A3 for making school life more enjoyable. (=

Happy birthday Michelle. (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home