Thursday, May 14, 2009

all my days have been ordained

After today, I'm convinced that I can be a meteorologist. Because I predicted the weather correctly, for once.

Me: (staring at the window) Dad, I think it's going to rain.
Dad: No lar. How you know?

And I got out of the house happily because my bag was heavy and I wasn't planning to bring an umbrella. I kinda figured that someone I know will be around..
The moment I got out of Potong Pasir, it was drizzling. Then it started to pour. Like literally pour water like that. I was on my way back to bus stop to take the bus when I saw Chris! =D But it still didn't help. I was half drenched and ready for scripture reading. Haha.
--------------------------------------------------

Well, I think I am getting pessimistic all over again. I don't know. Maybe cause' sometimes I paint too rosy a picture and I get disappointed. And many times I just feel that I can't find a person who I can share and can relate to how I feel. When I shared with Sophia today, I totally felt like I finally get to breathe again or something. Like it has been kept within me for quite a while..
But y'know, as I'm typing this.. I feel like a fool cause' I forgot that all along, Jesus is with me. All along, even if I feel rotten and everything, I can just share with Him and make it my prayer to commit these issues to Him.

Reaching For You
I can't believe the way
Your love has got a hold on me
Each morning I wake to find You near
You lift me above my fears
And set my feet on solid ground
All of my days belong to You

And I breathe in Your breath of life that fills my heart
You are my all consuming fire

I stand here before You
In wide opened wonder
Amazed at the glory of You
The power of heaven
Revealing Your purpose in me
As I'm reaching for You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home