Thursday, May 28, 2009

My heart sings a song, that even angels cannot sing.

I especially like this line in the song, "Falling" by Pocket Full of Rocks. It's a line that has been so close to my heart, to know that I can sing a song of joy because I can have this father-child relationship with my God. To be able to sing a song of joy became more real to me yesterday, and I really thank God because now I feel liberated to sing to Him not out of duty but out of love. In a way, I have been feeling a little downcast within for quite a while and I didn't quite understand why either. Jem's message yesterday really helped me to see how I have been just thinking about the serving part. I've been so consumed with the doing... that I have began to feel like I'm just doing things, asking Him to tell me what to do.. Like an obligation or something. Rather than truly experiencing Him as I serve Him.

For as high as the heaven's from the earth, so great is measure of our Father's love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home