Saturday, June 06, 2009

Before I head for camp and forget everything that happened this week..

It all started with a simple prayer.. "God, for this birthday, can you show me that my friends really care?" I think we can be all honest that it feels good when people remember our birthdays and plan to head out together etc.

Surprise 1: Last Sat, after GDOP, my cell group celebrated for me and Beatrice.
Surprise 2: Sophia went to buy birthday cake, but they told me that something happened at her house. So I was like worried and wanted to call her to see if she's okay but don't know if I'd call her at an inconvenient time. Until when I asked again and Hiren kinda absentmindedly told me that she went to buy cake. Haha. Yujie was like, "huhhhhh?" and he repeated himself again. Haha. I had to act surprised so that they wont feel disappointed. But they found out in the end. Opps.
Surprise 3: Met up with Samuel (Chia) because we hadn't met for so long! He went to "buy a drink" and called me to go to the playground. There he was with the cake. Haha. Good time talking to him. And the nice surprise. (=
Surprise 4: My family celebrated my birthday with a cake and sang birthday song for the first time! =D
Surprise 5: Chesed singing birthday song to me over the phone! Haha. I was like.. huh who's this in my mind. Haha. Have fun for your trip cheese! (=
Surprise 6: My dear Cherlyn appeared with slices of cake and clique shared it at Starbucks. Been so long! (=

Thank You God for all the wonderful surprises. and to be able to meet up with oldies. (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home