Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sunny days and starry nights, and lazy afternoons.

This is one of my fav line from the Winne the Pooh song 'Your Heart Will Lead You Home'. (: I remember the first time Dudley shared with us the song because he was going to sing it for our school's singing competition audition. Haha! I think I've grown quite a while after that eventful time. Haha. I still remember my schedule then- choir debate church. I wonder how I survived those times. But I definitely miss doing that kinda stuff.

Back to that line, I wish I take more time 'sky gazing'. I used to be able to do that kinda stuff, looking at the beautiful sky in the morning, going to school 15 min before bell rings. But now, I go to school when it's dark, I go home when it's dark too. (But the situation got better recently.) And haha, holidays, I wake up when the sun's shining down on me. (; I really wonder how it'd be like when I get into the working world. But I definitely know one thing, I'd still take a moment to look, ponder and reflect. It's me. (:

Anw, I spent yesterday with clique. The best thing about being with them: Everywhere and anywhere with them is fun. (: We met at kovan to lunch and rent movies to watch at my house. But we actually spent like 3hours plus in kovan? I have no idea how we spend our time. Rented 27dresses. It's quite a nice show.

I think some people might be thinking it's a little crazy to even meet up with your friends, go to church or what when time is running faster than your schedule. But I don't know, I think I like to throw in some time for some people and some of my personal stuff. It makes my holiday worthwhile. (: Afterall, the race continues right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home