Friday, September 04, 2009

iris

To my dear dear Iris, I hope you've arrived safely!
Hope that you'd be able to settle down and adapt well, with the new friends and stuff.
And we are all very concerned about you, so do let us know what's going on on your side of the world. (:
And your laughter is irreplaceable. So are you.
I'd really miss the time talking to you about all kinds of stuff under the sky. And how you always buy the $1 coke on the way home.
We'd be keeping you in prayer! Take care!
-------------------------------------------------------

My mind is thinking in a ji-pua-ji-pua (fragmented) way so I'm just going to type whatever comes along my mind (with discretion). I've parted from the virtual world for quite a while and I think it's going to continue because (i) the router's down so I have to use my brother's laptop (ii) A levels is not so far away. Kept telling myself to make good use of the time so that I'd be able to enjoy my 7 months or so of break without regret.
I'm having a one week break and three more papers to go. Sent Iris off yesterday. The people who sent her off could almost form a fan club. Haha.
Saw pris tan along the way home. She's taking geog major at FASS. Oh man, I've thought of the real world out there and it's a little daunting. Well, I guess I'd just hold that thought for a while. (:

Good talk with Ben. Like somehow my eyes are opened by God to see my life really as a life filled with grace. And the grace overflows, hopefully to others' lives too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home