Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A levels felt like a dream. (Pardon me.)

I've gotta say there was so much more that could be put in but with the limited time plus all the exam adrenaline, I know I did my best. And this was my goal so that I won't spend the rest of my holidays moaning or filled with any regrets. However tempted I am to keep having flashbacks and beat myself up for "not doing THE best" rather than MY best- the typical human reaction- I guess I am going to just move on and continue to give my best in all that I do.

An update on life. Decided to join LEADS and got through the interview. It's a two month intensive leadership training in church. To be very honest, I'm joining with pretty little understanding of what will happen but I guess I felt comfortable making the decision... and there's this expectancy within me to bring much back from it! =D (A feeling which I thought was pretty normal but on a second thought, maybe not!) Can't wait to blog more about it soon. (:

The after-A's feeling. I wanted to spend this week well since the training is going to take up quite a bulk of my time. So far so good. Especially today. Sophia came to my house and we made sushi.. not bad for a first time attempt. Just felt like making so that we can do something for our class gathering. (: And it was so great just spending time with them. Think I'm gonna make that for BFC christmas party. =D I love to cook though it may not taste as fantastic for now. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home