Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hello CNY. (:

I never really liked new year because it's so weird meeting some relatives whom you really meet once a year. It's good and bad, but sometimes I wish we learn to meet up more intentionally than just on CNY. Maybe I will make sure family ties are tighter in my generation. Eh well, it will be a lot easier. Fewer relatives by then since people do not give birth to 11 kids nowadays. Thank God it was easier to talk to the relatives this year. My aunties keep asking me to share with them about our Kalimantan trip. Haha. (:

And oh, I managed to borrow two books- a novel and this book by Malcolm Gladwell. (: I've been kinda enforcing this reading thing on myself. It requires a great deal of discipline, but easier since I have much free time now, and they're things I enjoy but are tiring.

Oh met up with Ben and Samu the other day for Percy Jackson. It's one of the shows that I find worth the $10. (: Quite a thriller for me and I really pity those two beside me cause when I'm shocked, I'm really shocked i.e pretty responsive. When I'm at home watching thrillers, I would stamp my feet at the exciting parts and jump a little. Then I'd hear background voices i.e. my mum grumbling at me. Haha! (: Yup great time catching up with them.

Went to Auntie Sharon's and Joe's house the next day. I realised I can't play poker. ): I drank so much water. (our 'bet')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home