Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy moments

Friends really add flavour to our lives. (:

Kelong trip with cell group! A lot of first times - going on a kelong in SG, sleeping on the swaying thing and waking up every now and theny, kayaking! Yay, I really enjoyed much. Partly because I always felt that so far all we have done as a cell is go into deep discussions. But there ought to be more to cell life that just that! Not bad for a first year tgt. (: I really enjoyed kayaking much! It felt like a journey twd a deserted island i.e. pulau ubin. (: And my arms ached 2 day after that. Not to mention that back at church, the projection screen seemed to sway due to the kelong "side effects". Hehe!

Meet-up with Hz, Jassy, Cher, and Jia Yi - Yay Hz congrats for losing weight! I'm still not used to it though...

Aly's birthday at the yacht! Wooh! I really enjoyed the company of our girls and so much fun we had there - balloon fight, tau-pok Aly (you girls r really heavy! kidding!), and xx's puking incident. Hehe. She is the 2nd person that I hear talking gibberish when drunk. And it's so so funny! (: Girl, you better not drink much next time!

Lunch with Wendy, Clari and Joyce (P6 cell mates!)- IKEA meatballs, awesome chicken wings, POSH brownies, seafood platter, cheese fries and bubble tea!!! Enjoyed catching up, but wish there was more time. (:

Happy birthday Cheryl Chiam!!!

I miss BFC and SFC mates. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home