Sunday, September 05, 2010

Two weeks since work at church office. So far, so good. (: Only that I need to decorate my work station asap so that it will be a more colorful place to work in. I should buy glossy paper to try out on my photo printer. (:

Everyone seems to be happy for me that I'm working in church office. I'm glad that I'm taking this one year to cultivate some discipline (e.g. read up more, intercede), think, rest and gain some exposure on youth work. So actually, I'm not wasting my time.

In fact, the most fulfillng part of work these two weeks was meeting youths and interacting with them. It's a love-hate relationship- out of comfort zone and yet fulfilling. (: And it's not so hard to relate with them since secondary school years are still fresh in my mind. I still remember what Auntie Ivy told me when I shared with her about my decision to work in youth church. "It's rare for a youth to want to work with other youths, but it's going to be impactful." (something like that (; )

Ya, I do miss studying. But I guess.. circumstances change, God doesn't. (:

Jem's wedding coming soon! (: Really looking forward to it and to meeting up with great friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home