Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I was just reading on 1Sam14 this morning. There were many well-known characters: Jonathan the really great friend, Saul the king, Samuel the prophet. But what really struck me was when the armour-bearer who was with Jonathan said to him, "Do all that you have in mind. Go ahead; I am with you heart and soul." The team with two-man strength defeated the 20-odd enemy team. Will I be able to say that too? That, "God, I am with you heart and soul." Wow.

Headed to see Life Con FD2 last sunday. It felt weird going there as a spectator. Really. I thought I could see past shadows of our batch, here and there, preparing for EW/LC. It was so fun. (: Those days.. Kinda wish that it was back. It was like one of the highlights in my life. I know there is more in store in the future. But EW/LC journey has truly been a blessing in my life. I'm sure of that. Anw, I believe this year's gonna be a blast! (: It was nice to see some of the people but less catching up compared to during Prep camp. Got to know some people like Abigail the harmonising machine. Haha. (:

Meanwhile the experience at PC is really good. Not easy, challenging, but good. There are times when I want to give up on a few... but I always remember when Madelene told them that she will not give up on them. Her words gave me an energy boost. I always remind myself to let the kids know that though I scold them, I still love them. Tmr's my last day with the P3s... ): Gonna get a treat for them. (: And pray that the new teacher will be able to help them! I really want to see these kids grow up to be great and useful people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home