Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hello! First thing: I'm really duper duper sad that I couldn't make it for gathering with clique. Miss them real bad. Esp hz and sam. Hadn't seen them for a serious long while. ):

Oh on a lighter note. I'm going to perform for Easter Drama at church! Hahah it's the most unexpected role I wld think of for myself. But they thought I fitted well for the role. I don't know whether to be happy or sad. Haha. But all in all, glory goes to God! Come support me leh. Hahah! (:

I think I really love meetups esp if food is involved. The other day met up with Rach, Kel, Aloy and Samu for BCM. Thank you Kelvin for the ride! :D Then book of Eli with Rach and Victor. A bit disappointed. But not the show's fault but rather I kinda knew the plot from a friend already. ): And I really agree that the show seemed quite short. I believe it's because they kept filming the guy walking and walking. Hahah. And vic was so slow to get that the guy was blind. Like after the show? Haha! Had popeyes with Joyce and Chiam just now. Chiam was sharing about her Shangri-la buffet. ): It sounded so nice and tempting k! Okay, next time I get my first paycheck I will go. :D

And yesyes I finally applied for my uni. I think I really want to go FASS. Anw I really don't like the applying process. Needa print this, send that. ): Tsktsk.

Lastly, my dear kids. I didn't address them as that. Xiying likes to go, "How are your kids? Hahahah." Evil laughter. Hahaha (: The p3s are still running around like it's a free country with no government (i.e. me). The usually good ones are getting a little naughty. Think that's the disturbing part. They learn easily from friends' behaviour. I feel bad for scolding the children. But well it's for the discipline. Oh they're getting a new male teacher. (Apparently there's only 5 girls and the rest are boys.) So I'd be going off to p1s to assist Teacher Christine. I thought I cld run away from marking, but nope. ): Jiayou! =D God grant me patience and love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home