Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Khaled Hosseini is one of the awesome-nest writer I know. I remember when I read his 'The Kite Runner', I teared at the part when the protagonist lost his dad or something; he had done something really bad and didn't get to apologise. I'm reading 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' now. I know that sounds pretty late because the library's quite funny. They stocked up a row of kite runner books and only has one splendid sun which people keep hogging onto until I felt fed up to even go check. Heh. (: And for splendid suns, I teared when Miriam said, "I used to worship you" to her dad. )::: It's funny cause' I don't really know if I've experienced that before. But the author's writing is just so well built up that you can feel how the protagonist felt. Noyce. [what Rach would say. btw, we haven rent our kite runner dvd yet.]

Working at PC is a challenge. I guess every job has its joys and woes. (: I'm taking the P3/P4 class and they are really super hyper. And there are times when I really wanna give them a break too because some of them really deserve it. They study so hard. And there is a minority few whom I talk to until my throat's dry. "Go back to your seat!", "Stop running around!", "I give you 5 sec, if you don't keep that I'm going to confiscate it." etc. At the rate that I'm raising my voice, I wonder if I will be able to hit higher notes by then. Oh well, but they're really an adorable bunch. Especially when they say/sing grace. I'm in a dilemma. Haha.
Oh today one of the boy was so cute! "Teacher, why your hair so long?" which is a super how-do-i-reply-you kinda qn. (: And there's a pair of identical twins in my class! I ask one of them, "Is that your brother?" and he said, "Ya, how do you know?" Hahah! (:

Wooh. Speaking of kites. We had zonal bonding and went to the buangkok field to fly kites. Woohoo! It's like my first experience. And I think it's really fun! :D

Anyway, think I know what I wanna study for uni. (: God, help me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home