Wednesday, March 03, 2010

I was munching my Ritz biscuits when I thought maybe I should open up a popcorn stand or snacks bar outside school hall on Friday. Help the people divert their attention to the food. It'd be good money making opportunity too. Haha. Just kidding. (: I guess for me, I want to really remember God's sovereignty and grace in whatever the situation. (:

Am working at Praise Connection now. It's a student care if some didn't catch my prev post. The sup is kinda like training me and YM to teach or something. I really look up to the P1 teacher man. She really get the kids to be disciplined and have a sense of ownership in what they do. Cool teacher.

Did I mention how thrilling it is to have 'off' days?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home