Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Well, I had my wisdom tooth taken out. (: I'm so proud of myself for being the queen of pain endurance (at least in my own eyes). Haha! Well honestly, I was trembling and whatnot as my dentist shared with me about the procedures and stuff. But he was really a great help man. I could tell that he was trying hard to distract me from my anxiety by chatting with my empty shell. Haha. Kidding. But one thing he said is very true. "The fear of the unknown..." (And my mind went off to somewhere else) I seriously called out for God in my mind man. Wanted to escape or change my mind last min. Oh well, it wasn't as scary as I thought. The drilling and stitching was quite fun in fact. I'm sorry for being sucha sadist. ):

When we feel stretched or like everything's just against us, perhaps it isn't just an endurance test. It's an indication for us to respond to God by simply giving it all to Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home