Sunday, May 02, 2010

Hello (: I had a pretty good week.

Some slow tv updates
Unplanned 'bonding' with family over A Moment of Truth. This tv show that asks really crazy questions. Like really 'ouch' questions. And they have several levels and a lie detector to pass the contestant. The contestants have to answer questions related to their family members; things which they would have never revealed. Oh man I won't want to earn that money. At the end I would probably end up with tons of money and a strained relationship.
Oh and I finally found out the name of the girl whose voice I was so mesmerised with during the American Idol Hollywood Week: Didi Benami. When she sang Terrified, my heart melted. It was so nice. Everyone should check it out.
And the cowboys were awesome at Amazing Race. Can't wake up in the morning so I watched the midnight episode. But it's so worth the wait. (:

Met up with Jas, Sam and Hz yesterday! Like finally. It's been so long and I really really enjoyed being with them. Like Samuel who is still as nonsensical as ever. These are friends whom I really can go crazy with. (: God has really blessed me with many great wonderful friends in my life. We went to the helix bridge which was really quite a sight. Im actually quite amazed by how little lights can actually make the place bright. (now that sounds interesting) And our hungry stomaches brought us to the flyer but there's like no food there. Popeyes 5.90 promotion really works. There was still a long queue at 9+pm. So we walked to Marina SQ for dinner but by that time shops were closing. Btw, hotpot culture sounds like a nice and affordable place to dine in. What a long day of walking. Conclusion? I've exercised. (:

Stacia's wedding was really nice! (: It's sucha joy to see people getting married. And I hope one day I'd understand how people can make a love commitment to "be faithful to each other till death do us part"? I think it's really lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home