Monday, May 17, 2010

I was watching this show on how to deal w rebellious kids and gained a tip or two. Muahaha. After being at PRAISE, I really salute people working at student/child cares and all the noble mums! I have really learnt so much. And hopefully I will be toughened and not be so soft-hearted when it comes to disciplining the children. It's really a toughie and I take back my word that I'm ready for motherhood! Haha! But I gotta say the kids were quite well-behaved today. There's just this progress that I see, or imagined. Well, time will prove.

Just recalling what happened recently..

Xiaoxian's birthday! I've finally gotten a chance to celebrate with her. Just feels like I cldn't make it for the past few years. And it's been more than one year since I've seen her I think! I'm not exaggerating. It's so ouch. But I'm glad that she's doing fine. (: And we had much fun at pitstop cafe, one of those games cafe. And steamboat with the girls. Xx and I kept dropping our chopsticks somehow. Okay random fact. (:

Marcus' choir concert yesterday! It's so weird because I'm like going there to support my cell boy. First time for me. In the past it was to support Joyce's never-ending no of handbell and er-hu concerts. (: I think I went partly because it's cat high and that means the standard is still there. I tried closing my eyes and the sop boys still sounded like girls. No doubt, I had the same chills when I heard them few years ago in an exchange program. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home