Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Well the One who's gone before me, He will help me carry on.
-Mountain of God

Mac Powell, your voice still rules. (: I've heard nice songs that I wished he was the one singing it. It wld have more 'omph', at least to me it will.

I just finished doing character teaching! (: It's this every wednesday thing that a teacher is assigned to talk abt a character trait for the month. And you have to be like broken tape recorder and repeat from P1 to P3 classes. I was kinda unwilling to do cause' kinda scary. But I guess it wld be a good experience before I leave in two weeks time. And it'd look nice on my resume too. (: And my fears were unfounded. It wasn't very difficult to carry out the lessons and good sense of accomplishment. The very familiar feeling each time when I overcome what I wld prefer not to do.

Had a meet up with Pastor Ruth. Exploring choices, thinking of working in youth office. It always ends up talking about whatever I was going through and stuff. I think after the meet up, I made a resolution to really tune in to God. Encounter weekend has come at a right time. And I'm so grateful for it. It's like really good retreat for the soul. Or so I anticipate. (:

Kahwan's leaving and now the cell still has two strong female leaders. :D Hopefully God will persuade Cynthia to stay on (Hehe) and a guy leader better come and save the day. Else I'd be like in a deep pool can. Haha. Oh well. Time to watch glee. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home