Sunday, June 06, 2010

Sigh at transitions. Everyone seems to be looking forward to church camp. (: I guess we are tired of this new life. Working, army etc. I really miss studying life, and I hope it's not too late to appreciate the life of a student. Cheap bus fares and student meals. We have been so sheltered that perhaps some feel like they have just been thrown out into the deep sea and have to learn to swim by themselves. They say it's either break or bend. Well, we'd definitely experience both the break and the bend. It's just what is your response I guess. I choose to run to His familiar arms of grace and love.

Oh well, there's always so much more to celebrate in life! Like my birthday. Muahaha. I didn't countdown to my birthday or what. But I'm really really grateful to cell mates (this term really sounds like we're jail birds on the loose) who celebrated my birthday. And my cell boys were so sweet that my heart melted. Haha. But most importantly, I'm thankful to God for family, friends and leaders who show their love and concern for me more than just on special days. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home