Thursday, November 04, 2010

I'm thankful for a day's break.

I went in without much more expectation for better or for worse. I was just glad that I crossed the river, made the decision for now, after crying so much. The expression about tears falling like water tap is no joke. But really really, through the storm, we learn and we come out stronger. All that I imagined for the worst at that point of time was somewhat a lie. And if we entertain those thoughts, the lies grow to become bigger and bigger. It's like they can grow. But yet, the truth reigns, if only you would believe.

It's inevitable for people to have conflicts and misunderstandings. Sometimes, because of our concern for something, we can become insensitive to others' needs too. /= But I guess... we really learn to accept each other's flaws and still keep loving one another with the love of Christ.

Actually at that point of time, while at the table, I was really so amazed by the grace that someone else can show to me. And I realised, no other place could be like this. Really, no other place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home